Thanks, Connie. My friend brought my meter home and tested it in his other CS. That was good, so he called the company of the crazy ppm. They said they had discovered a "bad batch" and were going to send him new bottles to replace those. That's good, of course. But one wonders if they would have bothered to contact him? Of course he intends to test the new ones when they come in. :-)

Valerie

I tried ''testing'' my well water one day with my PWT....the numbers went crazy and the PWT shut down, I repeated that process over and
over.....perhpas you have a similiar situation? (with something alleged to
be CS?)