Hi Solar and Marshall

Thanks for the critics..I have been on this list
for years and Mike is very reasonable
My website is a very informative site for alternative
health information especially on Colloidal Silver..
and other protocols...http://www.rtvc-2000.com

The four 600 microfarad capacitors are not in
parallel as you indicated..but in a series ...parallel
combination and uses a ballast trigger for scr
gating and high power..All capacitors are
photoflash units  360 volts each in series of two
which are parallelled..this is a 1200 mfd effective
capacity with a voltage handling of 720 volts..The coil
is 2.5uH and outputs a powerful pulse in a 25 amp 800
volt SCR which is reverse current diode protected
..discharge voltage is  349 at the slowest trigger
speed so it's very conservatively rated
We are testing a new unit which has a Beck 4hz and 100hz
blood purifier..with a pyramid and square wave output..
a Clark Type 30 kc zapper...a Constant current Colloidal Silver
generator and a high power Magnetic Pulser all built in to one unit
It is a complete protocol with the use of H202

We have been using PayPal for quite some time
and had no problems with them except when we
started..they had some growing pains..but not now
Feel free to visit the website for Silver and other information
on all of the protocols..and I won't be trying to sell
you anything
Best Regards
Alvin Rose.. CTech  http://www.rtvc-2000.com