i clicked on a link, that sent me to brooks bradleys site, regarding the
construction of the nebulizer. read the info on the protocol, and saw the
remark concerning the 20 units that he made, and distributed for testing. was
the results of these protocols ever pubished. i'm getting lost in the archives.

have a mother-in-law suffering from emphysema? and is put in the hospital with
infections regularly. her condition is quite close to the father described on
this site.

is mr. bradley here, or could someone direct me?      thanks,,,    jim