Evening Larry,

 BONG, the light went on... I had bought a hot tub in1992 and use to get
the chlorine so strong it would burn my eyes....DUH DUDE.. DUH.

  I think chlorine is bad, any way you cut it and any way you get it.

It appears to me, the mainstream is trying to brainwash the masses to believe the sunshine is bad and causes some forms of melanoma.

In following this brainwashing, I have been irritated that the weather channel has had numerous ads telling the children to play in the shade. Even the Blue Cross publication had articles damming the sun and telling parents to keep children out of the sun.

Now I get a newsletter from a half mainstream / half alternative doctor that says limit sunlight exposure to 15 minutes. ( Dr. Julian Whittaker )

To show how much I believe this hogwash, I just came in from a 1.5 hour work session in the sun with my shirt removed. Likely I will get 1.5 to 2.0 hours more before the day is over.

I realize that specific individuals who have major body chemistry problems, multiple vitamin and mineral deficiencies, could in fact be damaged by the sunlight.

Recently I read an article that was quoting world statistics on melanoma which stated that a large percent of the cases are in the northern states that get the least sunlight.

So..... have I been brainwashed in the wrong direction, or..... is there a mainstream move to create more cancer?

  Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com