Moving and informative???........ok.....maybe other than the totally
incorrect bible quotes..........most of what he said has no basis whatsoever
biblically.  The original message in the thread was not aimed at anyone to
make anyone angry........or to even make anyone feel the need to give
rebutal.  The Listowner pretty much said it was out of place.......so let it
die.  I'm sure I'll be chastised for playing cop......but thats ok.......For
those of us who are True Christians on this list.......we have had to endure
time after time statements that go through us like a knife.  I've never seen
any of us lash back the way YOU people lash at us every time we mention the
name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  The very idea that it angers you
so is more the proof to me that The Great I Am does indeed still move in the
hearts of Men.  Throw me off the list or do whatever it is you will do. But
I can't stand anymore of this one sided idea that Christians MUST be
attacked wherever they lurk.  Next we will be told that we can't end our
emails with God Bless.  This list has been a help to me.......and likewise
perhaps some things I have contributed have been a help to others.  I see
things on here all the time that I don't agree with.........even things that
I know are down right stupid.  Do I find it necessary to write a rebuttal
each and every time??......NO I don't.  If the original message was "out of
place", then let it be known that we shouldn't write anything that disturbs
the delicate balance of the precious "non christian". After all , the
liberals of this country have done all they can possibly do to make it
ilegal to be a christian.  Perhaps from now on, everything that is said that
ruffles the feathers  of "we the few christians" we should make sure to blow
each and every statement out of the water so everyone knows exactly where we
stand at all times.  By the way....I particualarly liked the statement "all
religions are false".........that ranks right up there in stupidity with
statements such as "all cars go fast".......and "up is very
high"........duh.  ok......I'm finished.
Robert C. Allen
1892 Reed Rd.
Sabina Oh 45169
(937)218-2020