Just a suggestion...You can hold down the left button on your mouse and
highlight the message and usually you can read it that way.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maxine Wilton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 12:46 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Silver Compounds and electrobiological/electromagnetic
response

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Yvonne <bio...@worldonline.co.za>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Date: Sunday, April 07, 2002 3:50 AM
response
  Hello,  I have a color problem with my computor and your background shows up
totaly black on my screen so can not read only what shows on the clouds part of
this background.
  Could you resend your message on a light or white background, Please.
  Thank you. If I have any errors I can't correct as I can't read what I am
typings except words that show on the clouds.
   My screen is orange and black at present till I can find a gold mine to fix
computor color.
  Maxine
  mm...@sprynet.com

        .... and the (mis) emotional cause which triggered the internal
condition!!!

        Yvonne :o)