Hi; I posted some comments re: IV use of colloidal silver without
considerations for sterility.  This was because the idea that the CS would
automatically be of a strength and quality to guarantee safety no matter
what was not cleaned or how seemed to go beyond good sense, not because CS
applied topically, or even IV, was dangerous of itself.  I have regularly
used CS in a 'spritzer', a little squeeze bottle that shoots out a spray,
actually, both in my nose and throat and stop colds and flu dead in it's
tracks if I get it in the first day.  It works, every time, for me.  When I
didn't have a spritzer bottle, I just snuffled some  from an eyedropper and
it worked fine.  I usually hit it two  times about an hour apart, three if I
remember to or if I start earlier in the day.
Take care,  Malcolm