What is the purpose of the starter?

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Chamberlin [mailto:tcj...@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 6:35 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>The ultimate CS brewer

I felt I had to toss in my 2 cents here about CS
production.

I use 110 VDC to make my CS. It's the regular 110-volt
wall current, run through a 110-volt TV rectifier (got
it used from a TV repair shop for $5).

I make 10-gallons per hour, not because that is a
limit, but because I only need to do that. I could
just as easily make 50 gallons per hour. I use ten
1-gallon glass pickle jars. I put 1 quart of
pre-brewed CS into each jar, fill them up with 3
quarts of DW. I hang 14-gauge .999 fine silver wires
about 8" into the jar, bent over the rim to the
outside for the alligator clips. They are spaced apart
as far as the jars allow, about 4-1/2" apart. The wall
current runs through a timer, which I set for one
hour.

I get crystal clear CS every time, which Old Bob's
testing showed to be 12 ppm with almost no Tyndale
effect. It's hard for me to imagine getting reports
concerning the use of CS that are more amazing than
the reports I regularly receive from my customers
across Canada. Do I believe my CS is the best? Not
necessarily. I believe all good CS is amazing. I
suspect almost any electro-colloidal CS would be
effective. (Assuming pure silver, DW and no starters
besides some CS.)

The list of health issues that I have been told
disappeared when ingesting/applying the CS I make
include such things as cancer, herpes (on the skin and
in the eyes), shingles, canker sores, acne, eczema,
psoriasis, kidney, bladder, ear, eye and sinus
infections, warts, parasites (exiting the body in the
stool), colds, flu, ulcers, CFS, any kind of burn, the
list goes on and on.

Is it because I use 110-VDC (or 27-VDC, or 10,000
VAC)?
No, it's because it's pure silver in water.

Remember folks, people used to grind up silver into
powder and drink it in wine or water, and benefit from
it wonderfully. How much bigger is the smallest
mechanically-ground up silver particle than the
biggest electrically-generated silver colloid? 1,000
times bigger? 10,000 times? A million times?

I like making CS using 110 VDC because it's so simple.
It stays clear almost indefinitely - I put a clear
2-quart jar of my CS in the window and left it there
in the sun all day every day for 14-1/2 months. It
finally obtained a very slight yellowish hue. How long
would it have stayed clear in a dark brown bottle?
Years? Who cares?

It's also a very simple way to make as large a
quantity of CS at a time as I want. It doesn't settle
out, doesn't become bitter, kills bugs like crazy. But
the reality is also this: When I was first making CS,
I used 9-volt batteries, and I was getting the same
amazing reports I am getting now. Even though it was
frequently yellow or gold CS, and many times had a
bitter, metallic taste, it was still amazingly
effective.

My point is, I don't know who has the "best" CS. No
one else knows, either. And I think the question is
irrelevant. Any CS that works as good as mine is as
good as is needed, as far as I am concerned. And I
have no doubt that there are many brands of CS as good
as mine, perhaps even most brands. (If made properly.)

So when one talks about the "Ultimate CS brewer", what
is that in reference to? Expense? Convenience? Quality
of CS? Complexity of operation? Cost of purchase?
Color/taste of CS?

For me, it's effectiveness against human health
issues. And in that department, I am content.

Terry Chamberlin
Metabolic Solutions Institute
RR1  314 Carleton Rd
Lawrencetown, NS B0S 1M0