  From: sinaj...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 12:11 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Water OZ silver

  In a message dated 4/18/2002 12:08:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
palulu...@hotmail.com writes:

    Could you please tell me what the staff at Water Oz said to you personally
    when you told them you turned gray?

  I have never called them and told them.  Actually since I took more than the
prescribed amount which on the bottle says (Adults 1 teaspoon daily) I figured
they would tell me it was my fault for taking so much.  At one time I had a
protocal they wrote up for lyme and it seems like it listed more than a
teaspoon.  It almost seems like it was a 1/4 cup a day along with some other
minerals I think.  I can't remember for sure what they were. I no longer have
the protocal because I was only interested in the silver.

  On the bottle Ingredients is listed as distilled water and 99.9% pure silver.
 It says it is suitable for Vegetarian and Hypo-allergenic applications.  Also
states There are no preservatives or artificial ingredients.