Hi, List

  I got my 2nd cousin on CS, Initially, she was very skeptical, but after she
took it, it "cured" her eczema. So now, she is converted.
      Today, she asked me if I knew any natural treatments for phlebitis or
varicose veins. I don't. Does anyone out there know any natural treatments for
phlebitis or varicose veins?
      Any and all recommendations will be appreciated.
      Thanking you in advance.

                          Carl George

  Dear Carl, I take 800 IU of vitamin E a day for varicose vein prevention. So
far so good! Vitamins E and A keep the blood vessels stretchy. That is how they
stop migraines, too.
  Marshalee