Please, keep us updated.
Sylvie

----Original Message Follows----
From: sinaj...@aol.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Anyone know of any good oral chelation ideas on removing silver?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:04:14 EDT

Yes, I have that site.  Thank you.  Someone on the list sent it and I have
started it along with eating lots of fresh Cilantro from the grocery store.
<A HREF="http://kitchendoctor.com/articles/cilantro.html";>Cilantro - Mercury Toxicity - Oral Chelation - kitchendoctor.com</A>
http://kitchendoctor.com/articles/cilantro.html

I am happy to say it seems to be getting lighter after just a week.  Wish I
had believed it a year and a half ago and started some of these things.

So much for being an ostrich and putting my head in the sand thinking it
would go away on its own and making up excuses.

I do believe the Argyria happened because my system was already overloaded
with Doxycycline when I started the silver.  I had no idea that could effect
it until lately.

I just hope it continues getting lighter.

Thank you again