hi

Can someone tell me the benefitsof colloidal copper? What about toxcicity?
Does it give any other benefits which are different from colloidal silver?

Thanks

Mike

=====================================

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
information and is intended for the attention and use of the addressees
only. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, destroy the message from your system and do not disclose the
contents to another person, or use it for any purposes, store or copy the
information in any medium.

The sender of this message shall be neither responsible nor liable for any
errors or omissions in the content of this message as secure or error free
e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed. Information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.

If verification is needed, please ask for a hard copy or check otherwise.