AS I have mentioned I have had a rough time with the VETMED list the last
couple days.

I am not a debater, and because of my health and memory issues I could not
debate if I wanted too.

I was alarmed to have her forward some private info on one of our
silver-list members to me.
This morning she forwarded her research on Dr. Schauss (am I spelling that
name right?) She was in the process of debunking him in the first couple
sentences of her rant....I deleted the message.
I know the tools are out there to research ones private lives. I choose to
remain ignorant to that....I am alarmed to have it thrown at me.
The informaiton she gave me on one of our list members was in my mind
certainly private and not meant for ME to see. It certainly had no bearing
on his views or knowledge of CS.

I am quite appalled at this and very unsettled. This person moderates every
post that goes into that forum, everyone...they are not posted until she
approves.

What a dangerous game she is playing...

Connie