My case of Argyria seems to be slowly improving.

One of the girls at work yesterday told me she didn't know what I was doing
but to keep it up because I looked like I was coming back to life.  I
breathed a breath of relief when she said that and smiled and said thank you.
 She have no idea how much that comment meant to me.  I explained my problem
to her and what I was doing to try to get over it and how it is supposed to
be a permanent condition.

At this point all I am taking is Selenium 200MCG,  Vitamin E1000IU, Vitamin C
1000mg, MSM, and a multivitamin to make sure I don't deplete all the minerals
in my system.  Last Sunday and Monday I was eating a lot of Cilantro along
with it and on Tuesday I got light headed and dizzy and felt like I could
pass out.  The fatigue I felt was unreal.  So I quit taking anything on
Wednesday and finally felt better and started back on the antioxidents and
multivitamin without the Cilantro.  I am not sure if it was the Cilantro
along with the antioxidents or not that did it.  Just that I am now feeling
better and not having dizzy spells or feeling light headed.

I work a very stressful job and on my feet all day.  Yesterday was a 15 hour
day for me which I did well with no problems.  I expected to hear I looked a
tad green last night under the sodium lights I work under but there was
nothing said.  The sodium lights at work sure seem to make my face glow green
at night.  Hopefully each week will only get better.

I did some searching on Argyria and did find some interesting articles....

<A HREF="http://www.ncahf.org/digest/01-12.html";>Consumer Health Digest, March
19, 2001</A>

Argyria reported in colloidal silver user. A 56-year-old man who had sold and
used colloidal silver for three years developed blue/gray discoloration of
his fingernails accompanied by a very high blood level of silver. [Gulbranson
SH and others. <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?db=m&form=6&dopt=r&uid=11107524";>Argyria
 following the use of dietary supplements containing
colloidal silver protein</A>. Cutis 66:373-375, 2000.] Argyria is a condition
in
which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the
skin turns ashen-gray. Many cases occurred during the pre-antibiotic era when
silver was a common ingredient in nosedrops. When the cause became apparent,
doctors stopped recommending their use, and reputable manufacturers stopped
producing them. The FDA has banned the use of colloidal silver or silver
salts in nonprescription products, but many people are selling them under the
pretense that they are "dietary supplements

 1:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11937961&dopt=Abstract";>Maitre
 S, Jaber K, Perrot JL, Guy C, Cambazard F.</A>
[Increased serum and urinary levels of silver during treatment with topical
silver sulfadiazine]
Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2002 Feb;129(2):217-9. French.
PMID: 11937961 [PubMed - in process]
2:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11807434&dopt=Abstract";>Robinson-Bostom
 L, Pomerantz D, Wilkel C, Mader R, Lerner L, Dufresne R,
Flotte T.</A>   <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11807434";>Related
 Articles</A>
Localized argyria with pseudo-ochronosis.
J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002 Feb;46(2):222-7.
PMID: 11807434 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11799662&dopt=Abstract";>Kahn
 MA.</A>    <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11799662";>Related
 Articles</A>
Clinicopathologic correlation quiz: distinct, circumscribed oral
pigmentations.
J Tenn Dent Assoc. 2001 Fall;81(4):26, 35-7. No abstract available.
PMID: 11799662 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
4:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11753133&dopt=Abstract";>Biering-Sorensen
 F.</A> <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11753133";>Related
 Articles</A>
Urinary tract infection in individuals with spinal cord lesion.
Curr Opin Urol. 2002 Jan;12(1):45-9. Review.
PMID: 11753133 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
5:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11593479&dopt=Abstract";>Newman
 M, Kolecki P.</A>    <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11593479";>Related
 Articles</A>
Argyria in the ED.
Am J Emerg Med. 2001 Oct;19(6):525-6. No abstract available.
PMID: 11593479 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
6:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11510720&dopt=Abstract";>Thomas
 K, Sproston AR, Kingsland CR.</A>    <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11510720";>Related
 Articles</A>
A case of vaginal argyrosis: all that glistens isn't gold.
BJOG. 2001 Aug;108(8):890-1. No abstract available.
PMID: 11510720 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
7:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11503408&dopt=Abstract";>Egli
 KL.</A>    <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11503408";>Related
 Articles</A>
Argyria: consequences of using an antiquated medication.
JAAPA. 2000 May;13(5):103-4, 107. No abstract available.
PMID: 11503408 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
8:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11482721&dopt=Abstract";>Figueiredo
 JA, Pesce HF, Gioso MA, Figueiredo MA.</A>   <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11482721";>Related
 Articles</A>
The histological effects of four endodontic sealers implanted in the oral
mucosa: submucous injection versus implant in polyethylene tubes.
Int Endod J. 2001 Jul;34(5):377-85.
PMID: 11482721 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
9:  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11444889&dopt=Abstract";>Yamashita
 H, Tsukayama H, White AR, Tanno Y, Sugishita C, Ernst E.</A>  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11444889";>
Related Articles</A>
Systematic review of adverse events following acupuncture: the Japanese
literature.
Complement Ther Med. 2001 Jun;9(2):98-104. Review.
PMID: 11444889 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
10:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11413418&dopt=Abstract";>Schlotzer-Schrehardt
 U, Holbach LM, Hofmann-Rummelt C, Naumann GO.</A>  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11413418";>
Related Articles</A>
Multifocal corneal argyrosis after an explosion injury.
Cornea. 2001 Jul;20(5):553-7.
PMID: 11413418 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
11:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11351445&dopt=Abstract";>Warila
 J, Batterman S, Passino-Reader DR.</A>   <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11351445";>Related
 Articles</A>
A probabilistic model for silver bioaccumulation in aquatic systems and
assessment of human health risks.
Environ Toxicol Chem. 2001 Feb;20(2):432-41.
PMID: 11351445 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
12:     &db=PubMed&list_uids=11325689&dopt=Abstract">Sue YM, Lee JY, Wang MC,
Lin TK, Sung JM, Huang JJ.</A> <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11325689";>Related
 Articles</A>

Generalized argyria in two chronic hemodialysis patients.
Am J Kidney Dis. 2001 May;37(5):1048-51.
PMID: 11325689 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
13:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11295973&dopt=Abstract";>Cymet
 T.</A>    <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11295973";>Related
 Articles</A>
Do silver alloy catheters increase the risk of systemic argyria?
Arch Intern Med. 2001 Apr 9;161(7):1014-5. No abstract available.
PMID: 11295973 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
14:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11254422&dopt=Abstract";>Sugden
 P, Azad S, Erdmann M.</A>    <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11254422";>Related
 Articles</A>
Argyria caused by an earring.
Br J Plast Surg. 2001 Apr;54(3):252-3. Review.
PMID: 11254422 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
15:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11225403&dopt=Abstract";>Frei
 J, Schroder B, Messerli J, Probst A, Meyer P.</A>  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11225403";>Related
 Articles</A>

[Localized argyrosis 58 years after strabismus operation--an ophthalmological
rarity]
Klin Monatsbl Augenheilkd. 2001 Jan;218(1):61-3. German.
PMID: 11225403 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
16:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11167709&dopt=Abstract";>Kapur
 N, Landon G, Yu RC.</A>   <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11167709";>Related
 Articles</A>
Localized argyria in an antique restorer.
Br J Dermatol. 2001 Jan;144(1):191-2. No abstract available.
PMID: 11167709 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
17:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11153250&dopt=Abstract";>Abad
 A, Ibarmia J, Solano D, de Miguel F, Fernandez A.</A>  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11153250";>Related

Articles</A>
[Generalized argyria]]
Rev Clin Esp. 2000 Oct;200(10):583-4. Spanish. No abstract available.
PMID: 11153250 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
18:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11107524&dopt=Abstract";>Gulbranson
 SH, Hud JA, Hansen RC.</A>   <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11107524";>Related
 Articles</A>
Argyria following the use of dietary supplements containing colloidal silver
protein.
Cutis. 2000 Nov;66(5):373-4.
PMID: 11107524 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
19:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11095129&dopt=Abstract";>Holck
 DE, Klintworth GK, Dutton JJ, Foulks GN, Manning FJ.</A>  <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=11095129";>Related

Articles</A>
Localized conjunctival argyrosis: a late sequela of strabismus surgery.
Ophthalmic Surg Lasers. 2000 Nov-Dec;31(6):495-8.
PMID: 11095129 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
20:     <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10628048&dopt=Abstract";>Williams
 N.</A> <A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&cmd=Display&dopt=pubmed_pubmed&from_uid=10628048";>Related
 Articles</A>
Longitudinal medical surveillance showing lack of progression of argyrosis in
a silver refiner.
Occup Med (Lond). 1999 Aug;49(6):397-9.
PMID: 10628048 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]