On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:07:22 -0700, "Joanne" <sam...@snowcrest.net> wrote:

>Joanne
>What a bunch of chicken shit...now I am sounding like Greg......Now you "can
>ssy something nice"......How about saying something nice about someone when
>they are around to hear it.  Reminds me of someone who didn't get along too
>well with someone and then goes to their funeral and sings his high praises.
>Sorry but don't give me in death what you would not give me in life......
>
>Actually Mike you and Greg have more in common than you think...you both
>think the list is ill-managed and unpleasant......However for different
>reasons....
>
>Joanne

If we're voting, I thought the list was ill-managed and unpleasant also.
I wouldn't want my silence to be taken for tacit approval.

People flee from usenet lists to e-mail lists (especially moderated ones)
specifically to avoid the childish abuse of thirteen year olds.

I was on his art forum for a few weeks, but there was so little about art and so
much of the adolescent attitude, that I ended up kill-filing him on his own
list!
It's just as well he left though, I was running out of pro-gun tags.

                                                        Chuck
~ Forgive and remember.