Hello Brooks,
I'm also much interested in more information about this LED construction and
the protocol you use with it.
Regards Jef
j...@iles.azm.nl

>>> dsawa...@mb.sympatico.ca 01-05-02 02:20 >>>
Brooks.

Sorry, but I do not know how to contact you off list. I am interested in
receiving more information on the carpel tunnel treatment using the LED
assembly. Please include wiring diagram if possible. Is it also useful for
other conditions?
Thank you

Dave Sawatzky

dsawa...@mts.net

In our experimental medical investigations of carpal tunnel syndrome, we
were able to develop "quite simple" and most inexpensive protocol addresses
to this most uncomfortable disorder.......from among a quite varied experimental
volunteer population.   One of the simplest....and most effective.....being
the utilization of vitamin B-6, plus  frequent exposure to very "low-tech"
Light-Emitting Diode assemblies (utilizing 5 to 15  3500 mcd [milli-candle]
).  For a more comprehensive coverage of our experimental research
investigations......plus actual dosages and times of exposure-----please
contact me off-list.

It is....now.... my personal view this is a HIGHLY treatable
condition------quite
exclusive of invasive surgical techniques.

Sincerely,   Brooks Bradley.