We ran the nitrate test again on the WaterOZ ionic silver product using more
precise measuring methods .

The bottle was labeled 100 ppm silver.

Our sample measures 145 ppm of silver and less than 1 ppm NO3. If this were
straight silver nitrate we would expect 84 ppm of NO3.

As time permits we will examine this solution further to determine the
primary anion. We now know is it not nitrate or sulfate. In most of their
other products are the anion is chloride, but that cannot be the case with
silver or the product would precipitate to silver chloride in the bottle.

Earlier tests indicated the presence of some nitrate. But it is in such
small quantity that this could not be considered silver nitrate.

frank key
www.colloidalsciencelab.com