In her reply to the Ostoporosis thread, Karen wrote:
> If there are new rules against this sort of post, let me know so I
> know not to do it again.

The only restrictions you have to worry about, Karen, are the 40000
byte limit on message size and the need to take off-topic
discussions to another venue fairly soon.

About Permitted Topics, the list rules, which I post sporadically when
something comes up, say the following:

> Any Colloidal Silver related topic or question may be raised and
> discussed until it is obviously exhausted. Any alternative
> health-related question may be asked, and answers may be given
> regardless of whether they are related to Colloidal Silver or not.
> HOWEVER...

> Alternative health related topics NOT related to Colloidal Silver
> will be ended or taken off list as soon as basic information is given
> and important resources identified.

> Brief heads-up messages about legislation, regulation, or politics of
> relevence to Colloidal Silver or important alternative health issues
> may be posted occasionally, with follow-up to be taken off list.

> A modest amount of humor, chit-chat, friendly banter and
> encouragement is condoned, and is indeed important for the well-being
> of the list. Such threads should be brief, seldom more than a small
> handful of messages. Such off topic "noise" must be allowed in order
> to foster the friendly, welcoming environment we seek. It is, however
> a privilege. Please do not abuse it.

Your post certainly works within the guideline:  "... basic information
... and important resources identified." Only ongoing or more detailed
discussion need to migrate...

I hope that helps.

Be well,

Mike Devour