From: Trem [mailto:t...@silvergen.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 4:23 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Favorites folder

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply.  Part of the info worked.  Found "Favorites" in
Documents and Settings but no luck on finding any Outlook folders.  I'm
using Outlook Express which is different.  Did find my email address book in
Documents and settings\Application Data\Address book
.
If I could just find the emails, I'd be pretty happy.

Anyway, thanks again.

Best regards,

Trem
customer_serv...@silvergen.com