> ASSOCIATED PRESS
> LONDON, May 9
< An antibiotic commonly given for acute bronchitis is no
> better than low-dose vitamin C at treating the coughing attacks, new study
> has found. Millions of people visit doctors every year for acute
bronchitis
> and most receive antibiotics < even though thereĀ¹s not much evidence
> antibiotics help, and it seems the condition is most often caused by a
> virus, not bacteria.

I recently woke up with pleruisy.  I wiped it out quickly by persistent
electromagnetic pulsing and inhaling colloidal silver from a medical
nebulizer.  Thinking I should pirmarily rely on exercising my own immnue
system, I curtailed treatment as soon as symptoms abated.  This was a
mistake--AFTER A FEW DAYS, IT RETURNED WITH A VENGANCE.

This time I zapped, pulsed and charged the nebulizer with 80% oxygen until
my larynx was wind-burned, but achieved nothing more than stasis.  My
friends even insisted on taking me to the emergency room, but I left after
inquiring into their *minimum* cost projections.

Then I decided to "flood" with CS.  Two days of simply drinking 1.5 qt. of
CS (spiked with DMSO for diffusion drectly through the stomach), along with
some capsules of Pleurisy Root,  concluded the problem nicely!

LESSONS1:  As in martial arts, don't stop just when you get the upper hand;
continue until the invader is thoroghly routed!