> How much and how often do folks recommend and how strong of a solution in
PPM?

Hi Janet ~

After two rounds of antibiotics, he may have a superinfection.  Cats usually
love yogurt, which would help if this is the case.  CS is always my choice
for antibiotic over any traditional antibiotics.  Any PPM should work.
We've used 1 ppm to 500 ppm and they all have eliminated the bacteria,
virus, or fungi we've put them to the test to.

As others have said, you can give it with a syringe, orally, put it in his
waterer (straight or diluted), or in his food.  All of these methods will
work, just depends on what's best/easiest for you.  Keep an eye on him and
if you don't notice improvement, dose him a little more CS, but my guess is
you will see improvement.

Julie & Critters