The time it takes depends on...
1] electrode spacing [related to current draw as per a given
voltage..conductivity related]
2] batch size
3] current draw and/or Voltage [they're related]
4] electrode surface area [current density]
5] water quality  [initial conductivity and impurities]
6] water temperature [related to initial conductivity]
7] How strong you're trying to make the CS [PPM]

 All these things are variable and inter-related. There is no one 'perfect
way' though some setups do work better than others.
 Standardize electrode size and spacing between batches and start from there.
 Stirring or bubbling is a very good way to go and will greatly benefit
even the most primitive setup where particle size is concerned.

www.silvergen.com
www.silverpuppy.com
www.wishgranted.com

Have done this work, experimentation and research for you and make the best
generators going.

Ken