Dear List
I first read about colloidal silver around 7 or 8 years ago, in "The Body
Electric" and its only now (yesterday in fact) that I've got around to making
my own. But. I seem to remember that besides the antibiotic and germicidal
properties "discovered" Dr Becker also noted some changes in fibroblasts. As
memory serves they became dedifferentiated.
Has anyone else studied this?
If so, what are the long term effects?
I've also, just bought some "precious prill beads" Now I feel as if I were sent
out to sell a second hand cow and swapped it for a handful of "magic" beans.
Has anyone tried using this "thin water" with a CC generator?
Regards
Rod Stevenson.