  ----- Original Message -----
  From: songbirdizzy
  So, as a newcomer, if I'm wrong I'm going to get flamed like this?  No,
thanks.  Where I come from, people treat one another with respect--especially
newcomers to our list.  In my opinion, a list for informational purposes should
gently educate, not lambast the uninitiated with your knowledge.
  Liz Slater
  K9Kidney Foundation
  Pickles & Peaches, Angels Mousse, Ginger & Cookie
  Has your dog had a wellness check lately?