650Greetings, all:

I have received a bit more information on the "argyria case" reported earlier.

The amount of colloidal silver ingested on a daily basis was either eight
ounces or sixteen ounces, with no real way to get an feasible average of daily
intake.  The individual used the CS daily for five years.

"I would use the generator to make it for about 5-10 minutes with a couple
drops of saline solution I made w/ distilled water & salt."  I am not certain
exactly what the quoted phrase actually means.  However, although I don't know
exactly how to estimate the amount of silver that would be deposited using this
method, I'm quite certain that the total concentration would be well over 10
PPM -- if I interpret the sentence to mean that a few drops of saline solution
were added to eight ounces of distilled water, and the saline solution
initially was created by adding salt to distilled water.

Although I have asked for a description of the generator used, as well as
numerous other questions related to the condition, I have not received a
response.  The individual is timid but sincere.

I remember using a real saline solution for the first twelve hours that I made
colloidal silver, before finding a greater understanding of the process.  If
memory servers me correctly, even a few short minutes with two drops of saline
solution added to distilled water created a very cloudy and concentrated
substance.  Anyone have an educated guess as to how much silver might be in
eight ounces of such a substance, created by running say 27 volts for 10
minutes?

While it is my current understanding that silver chloride ingested orally is
inert, I'm certain that the afformentioned production process would deposit
quite a bit of metallic silver ( large particles ) into the sol.

Comments?

Kind Regards,

Jason

P.S.:

Although I am going to followup again once more, I'm not certain if I will be
able to learn anything further.  It took three very long emails to receive the
short response I did.