From: larry tankersley [mailto:la...@webtv.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 5:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS> Interesting article

Hi Marshall..yes,I found it to be an interesting article also. Seems
I've seen it before.What site is it from?
 Here is a quote from from Dr. Microlas [sp] news letter>>>>> "I am
working on a vaccine program that can be administered and will provide
notice on it when my research is complete. In the meantime please
recognize that many are advocating essential oils and colloidal silver
for anthrax.
Please understand that the CIA Biodefense microbiologist I have been in
contact with does NOT recommend that. He tried them on live cultures of
anthrax and they did not work.">>>> >>>>>>>>>>
 I seem to remember something posted on the list that stated that CS had
been found to be affective against anthrax. Does anyone have a link to
any such authoritative findings?

larry tankersley; Gainesville,Florida USA