Dear Reid:

Hopefully this site will help you. http://www.metalworks.com/ProductsMetal.htm Sorry, I am not up on my mm and cms, so I cannot do the conversions. What I personally do for my CS generator is (scroll down to Silver Buying Guide) order the sheets and have them cut the pieces for me. If this is not the section you need, you can probably at least find something.

Good luck.
Valerie

CS Enthusiasts,
I'll be in the U.S in a few weeks, and hope to purchase electrodes while
there.  In particular I'm looking for strips, somewhere around 2 mm.
thick x 7 mm. wide x 25 cms. long, but something in that ballpark would
do, and I'll use these for high voltage generators, after Terry
Chamberlain's excellant design.  Can anyone tell me where I can find
similar electrodes?  Is there a web site?