Hi all,
The report I read said inteferon alone has a low success rate, about
30-40% but the rate for the combination is very good, however, if you
take interferon alone first, then take the combination if the interferon
doesn't work, then the combination  has a very poor cure rate .
Serita

--- Begin Message ---
That article seems out o date to me when it says that the FDA want people to
interferon first then do the combo with Riboviron if interferon works. I don't
believe that is is the current situation. When Riboviron was used in clinical
trial that was the case. Now they want everyone to start with the combo. The
Combo treatment is really expensive and makes the person feel pretty bad
usually.

Jan