Greetings,

We've had only two people reply to me or Grant reporting problems
posting to the list and/or e-mailing me. In both cases, the cause of
the bounce was a particular rule about "reverse DNS" configurations
that has been dropped from the SPAM filters by Robert at Eskimo.

Therefore I don't think we're having a significant problem, thankfully.

Yes, people whose addresses go bad and refuse mail will eventually get
unsubscribed by the server and have their attempts at posting refused
by the list server -- but that's not related to this. A couple people
in that situation responded to my call, but I was able to help them in
the usual way.

Thank you for your cooperation everyone, and thank you Grant, and the
others who offered to help.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner