Mike,

A teaspoon is about 5ml which is about 5mg of CS.

CS of 10ppm means 10mg silver per 1000000mg CS

So a teaspoon contains: (10/1 000 000)x5 = 0.000005mg silver

If Wayne is having 16oz CS per day then this works out to about .0005mg silver
per day. (16 Oz ~ 500ml which is about 100 teaspoons)

I hope this helps.
Tony

Mike wrote:
Wayne wrote...
   I think I was getting about  .0005 mg of silver per day.

Maybe I'm way off in my calculations, but using the formula mentioned at this
website...

http://silverdata.20m.com/howmuchsilverdididrink.html

I was making calculations that for an average batch of ~10ppm (using Herx's
Calculator), I was ending up with
roughly .6mg of silver per teaspoon -- which is obviously many, many times the
amount Wayne mentioned.  If
someone wants some of my numbers to plug into this equasion to see if they come
anywhere close to matching
mine, the batch I made last night was 8oz, "cooked" for 90 minutes (5400
seconds), at an average of .41mA.  I
plugged my mA reading into the Herx Calculator every 5 minutes and ended up with
it showing 12.09ppm.

Like I said though, I might be way off.

Mike