James Osbourne, Holmes wrote:

               < My reading of the  post indicates it heals the lesion;
does not remove the virus from the
> body.  I hope I am wrong. >

       No, you are not  really, Sir. The essence of a plant is in its
totality. The
healing harmony of the Whole is not the same as the sum of its parts. I
recall  I reviewed a
patient a few years back ,an out-patient, presenting with a history of
multiple injuries
both internal and external  injuries sustained in a Motor Vehicle
Accident,recently discharged
from the hospital. Physical examination showed multiple contusions over the
chest and limbs
with fractured ribs but without pneumothorax,[ lungs were not punctured by
broken ribs].   He
came merely for supportive treatment. Further history-taking revealed that
he felt  much better
after taking the concoction of a certain root which he dug up in front of
his house. He could breathe
better and deeper . Out of pure holistic interest, I followed him to his
house. It is a frangipani tree with white
 fragrant flowers.It is called the graveyard tree commonly planted near
graveyards in Malaysia. That same
evening I botanised many graveyards after paying my respect to the mortal
remnants for permission to
 dig up some roots for needy patients. Outside of the molecular biology
mainstream in the last
30 years,  are  fascinating insights into the inner state of living cells.
What has
been established by these means is, that cells have a specific kind of
communication that is closely connected to extremely weak, but biologically
highly effective, electromagnetic signals, comprising the Mitogenic
Radiation.
all within the ultra-violet range  and ultra-violet rays are
anti-microbial.,

               <  In some people, Mr Muthotho says, herpes zoster infection
causes
                restricted chest movements during breathing, which clear
within two hours of applying the sap.>

              By that, a new pathway of biophysical research has been
opened, which focusses exactly on those key
aspects of life that are systematically ignored by standard methods of
molecular biology and genetics - the Mitogenetic Radiation.This phenomenon
is manifested as Bioradiation by the germinating cells at rootlet tips in
intra-and extra-cellullar communication  and amplification.,between plants
and other organisms including
human beings. This is the Backster Phenomenon.  The sap is the distillate of
the root system ,
which acts on sites of traumatization , just  as the healing effect of of
the circulating Chi by needling
in Acupuncture .It is photonic healing by communication from source. The
clustered water
molecules in the sap distillate are highly sensitive antennae as
receivers,amplifiers and transmitters of
of the Mitogenetic Radiation,electromagnetically. It is sometimes called the
Living Wave.

         This herbal treatment originated from an anecdote from ancient
China about a petty thief  who was
caught and practically beaten to death by the villagers who left him for
dead.  Somehow he managed to
crawl beneath a tree for shelter. In the freezing cold  and  hunger, he
contrived to dig
up some roots of the tree to eat and to apply over his injuries.The
villagers thought they saw the ghost of
the thief, when spring  arrived. He was very much alive and well. The tree
was thought to be a  frangipani tree.

                                    The healing effect of a plant in its
balanced totality is dependent on the intra- and extracellullar
communication of its parts regulated by Mitogenetic Radiation. There is a
time to grow
and a time to reap.  The Ephedra Sinica [ Joint Fir ] Ma Huang, is an
example. The stems are Diaphoretic - stimulant to respiration,dilate
bronchi, induce sweating
and diuretic.Whereas the roots are anti-diaphoretic.

With regards
   Lew

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Osbourne, Holmes"
<a...@cybermesa.com>