The doctor mentioned below will be on Art Bell's show on 07/14/02 - Sun/Mon.
She will be talking about vaccinations. Here's the show's description:

"Dr. Sherri Tenpenny will report on vaccines; the risks, the benefits and
the choices. Plus, Dr Tenpenny has critical information to share on her
smallpox research. Sherri J. Tenpenny, D.O. is the Director and Founder of
OsteoMed II, a clinic established in Strongsville, Ohio in1996 to provide
alternative, traditional and preventive medicine.

Website: www.osteomed.com "

Roman