From: herbalhealer...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:13:58 EDT
To: wufn...@stargate.net
Subject: Re: General Email Inquiry

Our Colloidal Silver is a pharmaceutical grade and we have used it now on
thousands of members and have not EVER had one NEGATIVE SIDE effect.  These
claims about us are simply LIES!!!  That simple...  Lot of liars out there
now-a-days, especially on the Internet.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR SILVER.  LOOK AT WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT IT.

http://www.herbalhealer.com

Don't miss

*     TWO NEW WEB PAGES
       - AIR POLLUTION SOLUTIONS - Chemtrails
      - DETOXING CHRONIC CANDIDA, LUPUS... Protocol
*     NEW! Super Postcard Specials on-line
      COLLOIDAL SILVER - All Sizes!!!
     Dr. Chi's Asparagus, Vein Lite,  Liver Chi...
     Olive Leaf, Grapefruit Seed, MSM...and more
*     Read Online Archived Newsletters
*     Save Money! Bid online at the HHA Auction
*     Take the Current HHA Survey
*     HHA Breaking News
*     Try the Herbal Quiz
*     Special Prayer area for those in need
*     Member Testimonials and much more...