R.e. Trem's claim below:   I believe that the very best thing anyone
could do on behalf of CS studies would be to ask customers such as
Trem's to document their reports.   These need to be collected and
posted by someone with no products to sell.   The names could be kept in
confidentiality but the details posted.   I have never seen such an
effort anywhere on the web, except for the meticulously documented
reports at altcancer.com, which are supported by photographs.   That
site in an impressive example of what can be done, and what needs to be
done.   Bob Beck made many references to patients who had benfited from
his experimental methods, but I have never been able to find any
documentation of the results.   This is very unfortuante.   NB SOTA
instruments had to eliminate their testimonials section and also cut
their links to the original Beck protocol; this does indicate
suppression of information.   However, someone with no products to sell
could maintain a site of information about claimed recoveries.   It
would be a large, largely thankless task, but one well worth doing.
Maybe vendors could slowly build a database and eventually find an
independent party to host a web site.

JBB