Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I stopped at the health food store to pick up some
supplements. As I walked in the door , the worker stopped me and told me
a story about how someone gave her a quart of 500 PPM of CS. The CS was
grey in color and this worker was leery of using it on her husband. I had
reservation too but, wasn't sure of my facts so all I could give was my
opinon. She did say her husband , "seemed more stable", taking an ounce a
day of this "cs". This worker went on to say that it was made with sea
salt as a starter to increase conductivity. Well, that was all I needed,
I told her not to use it orally.....i.e....swallowing it.
I told her the CS could have been made with a previous few ounces of CS
as a starter if the maker had wanted conductivity.

I've heard it mentioned on the list , that any PPM over 50 wasn't
considered a true colloidal silver. Can someone explain the reasoning
behind this?

Thanks,

Roger Ragain
Cahokia, Illinois