I do not wish to become emboiled in an
adversial dialog relating to the claims indicting true CS as being a threat
to human health and well-being (especially when based upon conjecture and
ill-conceived logic).  Similar to your views James, this appears to be a
thinly veiled----and very poorly researched--- endorsement of that portion
of the alleopathic community bent on introducing question and controversy
beamed at the unknowing and poorly informed lay person.
            In the post WWII days, the intelligence community used to call
such tactics "diversion" of attention, where the principal objective was to
incriminate through inferred association.  Note, once the author made their
derogatory association of  CS with anti-biotics.......the tactics switched
to a continuing diatribe on the evil effects of anti-biotics------Colloidal
Silver is never again mentioned.
                Please understand I do not mean this to be a flame, but such
commentaries do, indeed, cause me pause when reflecting upon the educational
parameters of our current culture.
                                                Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.