Speaking of teeth...listen to this.

Years ago, I had a tooth pain.  Went to a dentist for an opinion, he said a
filling would fix it.

I decided to wait.  I waited another year till the pain was really bad and I
went to a dentist in another state where I was living.  That dentist said, I
needed a full route canal.  I told him that another doc said all I needed was
a filling.  So, he said, we can try it.  He was all embarassed when he said
it.  I knew that he was trying to get 600 bucks out of me instead of a mere
90 for a filling.  I could see his embarassment at being caught.

Sure enough, it's been many years, over ten, and that tooth is fine with a
filling.  That second dentist was trying to milk me.  BEware the dentist too!
 Crooks.  Evil people out there in health care.  If there is a good one,
there are a dozen bad ones waiting to pop up.