his·to·plas·mo·sis (-'plaz-`mo-s?s)
n. pl
-mo·ses (-'sez) A respiratory disease with symptoms like those of influenza that
is endemic in the Mississippi and Ohio river valleys of the U.S., is caused by
infection with a fungus of the genus Histoplasma (H. capsulatum), and is marked
by benign involvement of lymph nodes of the trachea and bronchi usually without
symptoms or by severe progressive generalized involvement of the lymph nodes and
the reticuloendothelial system with fever, anemia, leukopenia and often with
local lesions (as of the skin, mouth, or throat)

                                                        Chuck
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.