  From: mars larz
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 10:13 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>re: mycoplasma how much do you charge for your cs

   MARIANO DELISE wrote:

    Christine,
    Absolutely, positively, YES! One of those autoimmune dieases is MS which I
    had two years ago and killed off with CS. I am also aware first hand of CS
    curing crones, fibromyalgia, lupus, shingles, and endometriosis. All of
    these people drink CS I make. I suggest to them to drink 16 oz everyday
    mixed with H202 3% (1 drop for every 2 oz of CS) and Gatorade. I then
    suggest they drink a little all day long, half in the am, and 1/2 in the pm.
    A little all day long is better than a lot all at one time.
    I also have eight other people with MS drinking my CS and improving.
    Nancy
    Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 3:01 PM
    Subject: CS>re: mycoplasma

    > Very interesting about the mycoplasma. But the bottom line is - can CS
    > fix it?! I! s there any info online regarding how CS can be used to help
    kill
    > this stuff and/or reverse the damages caused by this mycoplasma?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Christine
    >
    >How long have you been making CS? How much do you charge for a 16o/z
bottle? how much should one take for getting rid of hep-c genotype 1?  (genoype
is very important to know about when giving advice to hep-c victims because
geno type 1 is the most resistant and deadly form of hep-c)

    > --

    > List maintainer: Mike Devour

  thank you