I think people are trying to tell you that it is not bad to have such an
opinion, or to express it.  Many of us agree, at least to a large
extent.  What others are complaining about is the agressive way that you
express your opinions.

You earlier did the same thing to me.  It was fine to disagree with me,
but you were forceful and almost insulting.  I didn't respond, so the
"tempest" went away.  But you would convince more people of your
opinions if you were less emotional and forceful in expressing them, and
more kind and reasoning.  People aren't going to be convinced by being
attacked.

Jeannie

--
The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.

Jeannie McReynolds
Oregon Coast