Thank you for your comments Ken.
I was getting disappointed starting to read your response, as I thought it
was a pretty good article,  much better than all the bunk I had found the
day before trying to find something ''good'' AGAINST canola oil.
But your final statement eased my disappointment. (O:

And thanks to IVAN for pointing it out to me!
Connie