I have looked for years for the information in table 3!  It seems all our
estimates of particles size for yellow and gold sols has been on the low
side by a factor of 2 to 4.  The yellow particles are way over the size
often given as the range of acceptable sizes which goes up to 15 nm.

This article is definitely a keeper.

Thanks for finding it.

Marshall