listen........... i do not make cs but i read the site  and at one point
"caution" about distilled water from k-mart was a big issue.   (BIG SPAM  IN
BOX MESSAGES)anyway.............  in my travels on foot and on the net i came
across  willard's water & aloe water i think they both are distilled   have you
 guys ever heard of these products?   i'm a cs newbie .  if you haven't  maybe
this would be a new avenue to  look into even if out of pure curiosity.  let me
know if this helps

thank you