But you are missing one important element.  You are talking about 2000 htz,
instead of 60 htz.  So if you need 10 KV at 60 htz, you will need about
300KV at 2000 htz.  From what little experienting I have done, when you
double the frequency, you have to double the voltage for a similar result.
For instance, for 27 or so volts, 1/6 htz works, and at 60 htz, you need 10
KV.  Both are in the area of 160 volts per hertz.

Marshall