I read on the silver list some were testing an electrolight (Baking Soda) in
making CS.... replacing salt.
I never used anything except pure silver and pure distilled water.
But tonight I used a tiny amount of Soda and it PH tested 7.4 before I
started, and 14 ppm dissolved solids...After only about 2 hours of brewing,
and also using a fish tank bubblier, I had 1 gal. of 55 ppm CS testing 8.7
PH and after the math about 15 ppm CS..  The color is slightly yellow,
Normally its perfectly clear.  I couldn't see any fallout yet with the laser
light.  Just thought you may want my experience.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ