  From: Jack Dayton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 5:21 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>New CS generater

    From: "mary lee gladieux" <dg...@buckeye-express.com>
    Subject: CS>New CS generater

    I'm a newbie to this board with this problem:  with my brand new colloid
master 777,  I tried to generate one quart of  approx 10 ppm CS but after 23
hours the process never completed so I shut the processor off.  I attempted
this on the 9th and 10th of this month.  Is this huge amount of time normal to
make CS?  Did anyone else experience this on those dates?  Thank you for any
response.

  ************************************
  Hi Mary Lee,

  I'm not familiar with that generator, but
  that time is WAAAAY to long.

  On my LV/DC I do 42ozs of distilled water
  plus a spike of 2 oz from my last batch just
  to get things started.  It is usually finished
  in one and one half hours.
  23 hours ?, something is not right. First
  reread the instructions carefully, because
  that time is WRONG!

  Jack