Jack wrote:
> I didn't realize that things posted to OT,  don't
> show up the same as CS items do. That  explains
> the fact that the only respondent to a query
> I sent to OT was a stranger who was only
> interested in expounding his religious views.

The way it works is... everybody who can post to the regular silver
list can post to the OT list anytime they want to at:

     silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

The message will show up at the web archives at:

     http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

... and be sent to anybody who deliberately subscribed to receive it in
e-mail, according to the instructions at:

     http://www.silverlist.org/OffTopic.html

Hope that helps.

Be well,

Mike D.