  From: Gordon Gazard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 2:25 PM
  Subject: CS>Injecting CS

  Hi there!

  A few questions :

  A very close friend has ankylosing spondilitis and in a desperate measure as
there does not appear to be a "cure" available, wants to work with a doctor and
have CS injected on a regular basis.

  Is there anyone out there who has some type of experience with this sort of
treatment.  (and / or anything else which one coule try)

  Is it safe to inject?

  ... and finally, has colloidal silver been banned by the FDA or any other
body in the USA?

  Very many thanks!
  Gordon