From: glenn guthrie [mailto:lightha...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 1:29 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>HepC

Anyone have experience or insight into a possible protocol for chronic HepC?
All sincere comments appreciated as this is a serious condition. At least
one consideration would be the effect on the liver. We are hoping to avoid
the conventional treatment route, but that may be the way to go. If so,
anyone know about the use of silver with the conventional treatment? I am
reviewing the archives.

This person may be just the person you'r looking for to talk about hep-c, cs
and interferon  good luck kkor...@lgc.com

List maintainer: Mike Devour

thank you