CS is "an ANTI-BACTERIAL"  agent, substance etc.

The "BIOTIC" of Anti-biotic delineates the substance as BIOTIC or
"ALIVE" in terms of micro-biotic fermentation etc, etc --

CS is not a Micro-Biotic substance, agent etc. It works in the body by
the action of -- (and now I have to be careful!!) --

-- by an Enzymatic action -- virtually choking or depriving the foreign
Bacterium (and/or maybe Virus too) of it's ability to absorb Oxygen.

Anyway, that's how I understand it -- and I may not have expressed or
termed this "Enzymatic action" correctly -- I look foreward to a more
accurate and succinct CS LIST definition!!

I personally preface any discussion about CS with the following
statement: -- "Even if half of what you read on the WEB is true" about
CS -- then it has real value for one's personal health.

My personal conviction about CS comes from my experience in "Bannishing
or Eased or reduced" my wife's Bronchitis -- that put her to bed twice a
year and had done so for 25 years!! (Used an Ultrasonic Nebulizer and it
took many, many 10 minute sessions. Nothing is magical and one must "do
the time to ease one's chronic discomfort of Bronchitis".

(Note, I didn't say cure -- where I presently live, its a crime to
practice medicine without a licence!!

In SILvation, Douglas Haack